- Cabell-Huntington Health Department – Tobacco Prevention: Multi-prong educational program targeting tobacco use in Cabell County
- Goodwill Industries of KYOWVA Area – Family Services: Counseling services for individuals and families
- Huntington YMCA – Kids in Motion: Nutrition education and exercise for members of the Boys and Girls Clubs of Huntington
- Impact Prevention: Nutrition education and exercise for children served by Ironton Metropolitan Housing Authority
- Prestera – Renaissance Place: Provides interactions with a caring adult and promotes positive parenting
- Recovery Point of Huntington: Substance abuse residential recovery services for men
- Big Brothers Big Sisters of the Tri-State - School and community-based mentoring
- Goodwill Industries of KYOWVA Area – Life Skills: Basic employability skills for under-resourced individuals
- John W. Hereford Boys and Girls Clubs of Huntington – Power Hour: Tutoring homework, mentoring, computer use and enrichment
- Tri-State Literacy Council - Free literacy services for adults and families seeking to achieve a literacy/numeracy goal
- Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless – Green Team: Employment program for people transitioning from homelessness.
- Developmental Therapy Center: Services to special needs children and their families.
- Girl Scouts of Black Diamond Council: Leadership and self-esteem development for girls.
- Kiwanis Day Care Center: Scholarship program to cover the cost of daycare while parents seek employment
- Branches Domestic Violence Shelter: Safe shelter for individuals and families who are victims of domestic violence
- Cabell-Huntington Coalition for the Homeless: Shelter, benefits assistance, and healthcare for people experiencing homelessness
- Campbell Chapel Church – Backpack Buddies: Food assistance for Lawrence County school children over weekends and holidays
- Christian Associates – Cridlin Food and Clothing Pantry: Hygiene supplies and infant essentials
- Community Mission Outreach: Food pantry serving Lawrence County, OH
- Facing Hunger Foodbank – Lincoln County Backpack Program: Food assistance for school children over weekends and holidays; Also stocks a family food pantry at Lincoln County High School
- First United Methodist Church – Harvest for the Hungry: Food pantry serving Lawrence County, OH
- Gabriel Project of West Virginia: Infant essentials
- Huntington City Mission – Community Feeding Program: Meal program for vulnerable individuals and families
- Ohio River Valley American Red Cross: Disaster relief and assistance in Lawrence County, OH